Weekend Entry Tickets
We're on the border between Northamptonshire and Leicestershire, just off junction 1 of the A14, two miles south of Welford village on the A5199. Signposted off the A5199 towards Welford just after the entrance to the truck stop.
- Saturday 16th to Sunday 17th October 2021
- Saturday 23rd to Sunday 31st October 2021
- From 10am - 4pm
- 7 days a week from 13th November - 24th December 2021.
- 9am-6pm (late nights Thursday till 8pm).
- Closing on Christmas Eve 2.30pm.
We have dramatically increased our parking to cater for the busy weekends - so there should be enough space for everyone! And what's more it is FREE!
What to Wear
You will be visiting a working farm, so outdoor areas may be muddy and uneven. Sturdy footwear or wellies plus warm clothing is highly recommended. Trainers and heeled shoes are not recommended.
Our tree yard, tipi cafe and shop are all accessible by wheelchair users. Though please be aware we are a working farm, so the ground can be a bit uneven in places.
Our plantations are very uneven and have numerous tree stumps so please be careful and enter at your own risk. N.B. they are not suitable for pushchairs, wheelchairs or those who have difficulty walking - we do not take any responsibility for injury or loss whilst on site.
We have general toilets, disabled toilets and baby changing facilities at the farm.
We accept all major cards (apart from American Express) and cash payment.
You're more than welcome to bring your dog to our farm, if they are friendly and kept on a lead at all times - and of course we ask that you pick up after them! Just so you are aware we do have our own farm dogs that roam around the farm freely.
Please help us manage the risk of Covid-19 whilst visiting the farm.
- Please do not visit the farm if you or a member of your family/party are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms
- If you have a booking with us and are unable to attend please contact the elves on 01858 657008
- Please respect the space of fellow visitors.
- We are encouraging the use of face coverings in indoor spaces or where there is a large volume of people.
- We are also encouraging the use of hand sanitiser, widely available on site.
- Please follow current government guidelines for the latest up to date information regarding Covid-19.
We hope to you all soon.
Will & Ella Miles and the Team