NEW FOR 2021: You must book a time slot to visit us at the weekends - this is not required during weekdays.
A wonderfully festive destination for the whole family with our magical tipi cafe and sparkly shop, farm animals and Santa's reindeer to say hello to, children's activities, Santa's Grotto, Wreath decorating evenings, live music plus lots more.
Reindeer & Farm Animals
- Friendly Farm Animals - these are always a real hit with children (and adults too!) so come and give then a friendly pat. Find out more here.
- Santa's Reindeer - our special guests are back this year but only on special dates to feed magic moss to. Find out more here.
Tipi Cafe & Coffee Hut
- Ella's tipi Cafe - Our cafe serves a selection of hot and cold drinks, delicious locally-produced yummy cakes and tasty snacks. Vegan and gluten-free options are available. Toasting marshmallows around the fire pit is a big hit too. Find out more here.
- Take Away Coffee Hut - We also have a Takeaway Coffee Hut based in courtyard on busy weekends! This eases queuing on the busy days and if you'd like to wander round choosing a tree with a hot drink then this is the perfect place to stop at.
- This year our shop will be in one of our amazing Giant Tipis.
- We stock a huge selection of beautiful decorations (including Gisela Graham, Heaven Sends, Premier and local crafters).
- We also sell a large selection of stands, lights and tree skirts. Find out more here.
- Acres of trees to run around in and choose your perfect family Christmas tree.
Santa's Charity Grotto
- Come and visit Santa on select dates in our Magical Charity Grotto Tipi. Find out more here
- Festive Activity Sheet - with lots of fun Christmas activities to complete, fill in and do.
- Elf Hunt - spot our mischievous elves who are hiding around our farm once again.
- Post a letter to Santa - And don't worry if you can't make it when Santa is here because you can send their special Christmas letters direct to the North Pole! Simply bring along your own letter when you visit us.
- And lots more... Find out more here.