This year the Grotto will once again be in our magical Giant Tipi to allow social distancing and ensuring Covid restrictions are in place if they should be needed. This will make it safe and enjoyable for everyone - especially the big man himself!
Our Charity Santa's Grotto has proved to be hugely popular over the years and has helped raise lots of money for some very worthy causes. Our nominated charity is the 'Leicestershire Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre' - a charity very close to our hearts.
- Tickets cost £6 per child
- Each child will receive a present from Santa
- You can book your time slot via the Eventbrite link below
- To book we will need the names of your children attending and their ages
- We will adhere to up-to-date government guidelines regarding Covid-19. Please be aware rules may change, even last minute.
UPDATE 11.55am 24th Oct 2021:
🎅🏻 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 FOR 2021!
All 325 family tickets are now all sold out! Thank you so much to everyone for booking.
All profits go to the Leicestershire Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre - a charity very close to our hearts. Our mum has MS and this is a place she has attended for many years so we know that every single penny we donate through you will make a tremendous difference to the centre. So thank you.
Santa's Grotto Dates for 2021
Tickets can be booked via our Eventbrite page - please note these links will not work until 9.30am on Sunday 24th October 2021. Tickets will be on a strictly first come first served basis. Please read all our 'Important Santa Information' below before booking your ticket.
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: from 4pm - 6pm
- Monday 13th December
- Tuesday 14th December
- Wednesday 15th December
- Thursday 16th December
- Friday 17th December
- Santa Evening Ticket link here
𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔: from 10am – 3pm
- Saturday 18th December
- Sunday 19th December
- Monday 20th December
- Tuesday 21st December
- Wednesday 22nd December
- Santa Daytime Ticket link here
You do not need a Weekend Entry ticket to see Santa.
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2021
- BUY 1 TICKET PER FAMILY – NOT PER CHILD - Each tickets allow you to book up to 4 children, Eventbrite will charge you for a non-refundable deposit of £6 (plus Eventbrite booking fee). This is the equivalent price of a ingle child entry.
- STATE NAMES & AGES OF EACH CHILD – at the checkout state the name and ages of all the children visiting Santa.
- PAY BALANCE AT THE FARM – Families with more than one child will pay for the remining children on arrival at the farm.
What our customers say about Santa:
- NEW FOR 2021 - Payment - Payment will be taken for 1 ticket only at the time of the booking and the balance will be payable on arrival at the farm. We cannot take the full payment at the time of your booking due to the complex nature of our booking system. Unfortunately Eventbrite cannot accommodate the number of options we require.
- Time slot - Your Eventbrite "ticket" means you will be seen within a 30 minute time slot (for example: between 1pm - 1.30pm) and that you should be seen within that 30 minute period. We have found that trying to book specific time slots (for example 1.25pm) only disappoints the children and parents as some visits can take longer or less time than others.
- Timings - these are approximate, so please be patient if Santa does over run.
- Limited Numbers - We limit the number of bookings/families within each 30 minute time slot so that each family has a fair amount of time with Santa and are not rushed.
- Own Allocated Visit - Your visit will not be combined with any other families - you will have your own allocated visit with Santa. You are more than welcome to combine your visit with your own friends or family at the time of the booking. This can be particularly helpful if you have very shy children.
- Names & Ages of children - We need the names and ages of your children at the time of your booking as this helps the Elves on the day to ensure we have the age appropriate gifts and the right number of presents.
- Proof of Booking - Once you have made your booking you will need on the day of your visit or show via your phone as proof of your booking. You will need to present the ticket to one of our Elves (our staff!) and make the payment of £6 per child either by cash or card payment.
- Clothing - Please wear appropriate clothing and bring an umbrella if it is raining as there is no covered area outside the Grotto while waiting.
- Profits - all profits are donated to the Leicestershire Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre'.