NEW FOR 2021: You must book a time slot to visit us at the weekends - this is not required during weekdays.
What to expect when you visit...
- At the weekends please bring receipt of your time slot booking to show on arrival. We cannot guarantee entry on busy weekends if you have not booked a time slot. Time slots are free of charge.
- There may be a short walk from our overflow car park to the main tree courtyard. We have farm vehicles working flat out to get your tree back to the carpark so you don't have to carry it. Please be patient!
- Toilet facilities are provided (also disabled and baby changing facilities)
- On weekdays you do not need to pre-book as it tends to be quieter. However at peak times you may need to queue especially to get into the shop.
- Wrap up warm and wear suitable footwear, there is limited undercover shelter at the farm and it can get very muddy and chilly! The main courtyard is hardstanding underfoot.
- It gets dark very early and we do provide flood lighting to light up the display trees. However the plantations are not lit up and we do not allow entry after dark. Our staff will not cut trees down after dark either due to health and safety.
- Please give us prior warning if you want to come and collect your pre-chosen tree otherwise you may have a wait whilst we find it.
- Plantations may be closed if too muddy or dangerous to enter. If there are too few trees to choose from again the plantation may be shut.
- Tree deliveries need 48 hours notice.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are allowed.
- Card payments and cash accepted.